Concetta G. Spirio has advocated for LGBTQ rights since she was an undergraduate in college. As an attorney on Long Island, Ms. Spirio believes strongly in the rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered individuals. Mainstream society has denied the LGBTQ community basic rights afforded to others. Even with the advent of legalized marriage in some states, most of the rights afforded to straight couples are denied to those within the LGBTQ community. It is therefore extremely important to have the proper experienced lawyer to advise you on how to properly plan and design strategies and documents to provide for and protect your rights.
Consulting an informed and experienced attorney is always a must, but it becomes even more crucial to those in the LGBTQ community. They have to live through simple hardships that other simply do not. If you are looking for an LGBTQ lawyer that you can trust, look no further than Ms. Spirio. Here are a some of the areas where Ms. Spirio provides her services:
- Ownership rights in real estate and personal property
- Spousal and domestic partner rights
- Does it matter what state or where you get married
- Separation and divorce
- Estate distribution and inheritance
- Decision making for an ill or incapacitated person
- The right to make funeral arrangements
- The right to act on behalf of a domestic partner’s estate
- Works with the transgender community and offers assistance with name change applications
Call Today For A Trusted LGBTQ Lawyer
Ms. Spirio proudly represents clients throughout Long Island. This includes both Nassau County and Suffolk County. If you have any questions or wish to receive the services of Ms. Spirio, please contact her today. The number to call is 631-277-8844. With your phone call you will receive a free, no obligation consultation to go over the parameters of your legal issues. And we will gladly answer any questions you may have navigating the legal fields.